Sewage Treatment Plants Based on SBR Technology operates in 4 stages which include charging, aeration, rest phase, and clear water extraction. It is a completely automatic system which is greatly admired for assuring superior processing efficiency and high reliability. This plant also employs clarifiers, coagulants, & flocculants for effectively removing solid particles. It features a biological section in which organic matter is degraded by microorganisms. SBR Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant is suitable for use in sugar, paper, dairy, & leather industries and distilleries as well. It works in three main stages of treatment which includes primary, secondary, & tertiary.
1) Operating principle of sequential batch reactor technology of this plant involves steps like biological and physio chemical treatments.
2) Consists of inlet chamber for regulating volume of untreated influent
3) This plant eliminates the necessity of using secondary clarifier or extra settling unit
4) Available with centrifugal feed pumps, equipped with chlorine contact tank
1) Voltage : 220 V
2) Industry : Distillery, Slaughter House, Leather Industry, Paper Mills, Sugar Industry, Dairy Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Automobile, Chemical/Petroleum Industry
3) Impurities to be removed : Oil and Grease, TDS, Dissolved Minerals, pH, Color, Turbidity
4) Automation Grade : Semi-Automatic, Automatic
5) Treatment Stages : Primary Treatment, Disinfection, Tertiary Treatment, Preliminary Treatment, Secondary Treatment
6) Installation Type : Completes Civil work with Installation,Containerized Plug and Play, Prefabricated
7) Secondary Treatment Type : Activated Sludge, Reverse Osmosis, Moving Bed Bioreactor (MBBR), Dissolved Air Floatation, Sequential Batch reactor ,Fluidized Aerated Reactor
8) Material of Construction : Stainless Steel