We are the most reliable manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Multigrade Sand Filter. The offered filter is manufactured using the best grade components by our ingenious professionals with the aid of pioneering technique. This filter is known for providing fast filtration of contaminated and waste water in various industrial places. Additionally, this Multigrade Sand Filter can be availed from us at nominal market rates.
The Multigrade Sand Filters are the depth filters, which make the utilization of fine and coarse media blended together in a fixed proportion. This provision makes a filter bed with capable pore dimensions for keeping large as well as small suspended particles.
These filters perform at a substantially higher specific flowing rate in comparison with conventional filters. Particular flow rates of 15-30m/h have been successfully acquired for treating water comprising 50-25ppm suspended solids respectively to make a filtrate with less than 5ppm.
- Higher special flow rate than formulaic down flow filters thereby saving on cost and space.
- Very little fixing required.
- Lower backwash water demand.
- In many cases, raw water can be utilized for backwash.
- The Multigrade sand filters are the ideal picks for all usages where the conventional sand filters need replacement.
- These are extensively utilized in side stream filtration of cooling water as well as in drinkable water treatment.
- Perfect for filtration of processed water.
- Applicative for sea water filtration as well as in filtration of chemical solvents.
- The filtration epoxy painted filters or rubber lined filters can be provided.
- One upright cylindrical Mild steel/FRP pressure containers with dish-shaped endings. Mild Steel pressure vessels are finished internally with anti-corrosive coating paint and outwardly with a preventive coating of red oxide primer.
- One set of collection system and internal water distribution.
- One initial charge of underbid material and filter sand.
- One set of valves and frontal pipe work.
- Two pressure measuring devices to control head failure across the filter.
- One opening board (elective) for pointing wash water flow to be fitted in drain sinks. Minimum / Maximum operational pressure will be
- 3.5kg/cm2g & 2.0 kg/cm2g respectively.
- Multigrade sand filters are accessible from 600 to 3000mn diameters.
Minimum Order Quantity
Material for filter tank