most popular products
Price And Quantity
- 1680000 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- 1 Unit Per Month
- 1 Week
Sewage Treatment Plants based on FAB Technology offered by us is highly appreciated for requiring very low hydraulic retention time and less installation space. It is highly effective in nature and employs aerobic microorganisms for degrading organic matter present in wastewater. This plant is considered perfect for use in dairy, leather, pulp & paper, and chemical industries. It ensures good cleaning performance and low sludge volume with very low maintenance requirements. FAB Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant also helps in achieving excellent BOD/COD removal productivity while assuring superior performance. It is hassle-free to install and assures user-friendly nature.
- This type of plant is used for treating large amount of waste water at low project cost.
- Floating media used in this treatment technology promotes availability of adequate surface area for proliferation of bacteria.
- Fluidized aerobic bio-reactor technology based operation of this plant can solve all sorts of problems associated with waste water treatment.
- Can be operated under low temperature
- Underground Sewage Treatment Plant
FAB Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant Technical Details:
- Product Name :FAB Technology Based Sewage Treatment Plant
- Minimum Order Quantity : 1 Unit
- Brand : Hydro Treat
- Industry : Dairy Industry, Slaughter House, Leather Industry, Paper Mills, Sugar Industry, Chemical/5) 5) Petroleum Industry, Distillery, Automobile, Pharmaceutical Industry
- Feed Flow Rate (cubic-meter/day) : 0 - 50 m3/day,51 - 100 m3/day
- Impurities to be removed : TDS, Dissolved Minerals, pH, Turbidity, Color, Oil and Grease
- Treatment Stages : Preliminary Treatment, Tertiary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Disinfection, Secondary Treatment
- Secondary Treatment Type : Dissolved Air Floatation, Reverse Osmosis, Activated Sludge, Moving Bed Bioreactor (MBBR),Fluidized Aerated Reactor, Sequential Batch reactor
"We are mainly dealing our products in North India"