Activated Carbon Filters
Understanding the demand of the clients, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting superior quality Activated Carbon Filters to our customers. Following established guidelines of the industry, we manufacture these carbon filters in high quality raw material procured from distinguished vendors of the market. We provide them in multiple sizes and wide range liner options.
"Keeping our harmonization with the progressions taking place in this industry, we are involved in delivering Activated Carbon Filters.
- Longer service life
- Low maintenance
- Easy to use
- Durable finish
- Top performance
- As Per ASME Code
- Diameter : Upto 6 meters
- Length : 15 meters
- Weight : upto 30 tons
- Shell Thickness : upto 20 mm
- Capacity :upto 50 Kl
- MOC: CS, SS, Cladded Steel"
- Raw water is Borehole water, underground, river water or tap water. the basic demands are as follows:
- Inflow Total dissolved solids content:≤1000PPM
- PH range: 6.5 - 8.5
- Water temperature: 5-45 degree.
- Turbidity: ≤ 10NTU
- Consistency or Hardness: 600mg / L (caco3)
- Pollution Index: SDI <5
- Free chlorine: <1mg / L
- Iron: <0.3mg / L( If iron >0.3 and manganese >0.1, Must be Aeration+ Iron remove filter)
Customer should supply basic condition:
- Plant size: Custom-made, needed floor smooth, floor ground should have drain ditch.
- Water quality basic steady, pressure steady.
- User power supply: Custom-made
Reverse osmosis water purified water system utilize full/semi mechanically control model, both model can be interchanged accordingly. Water softener and Sand Carbon filter with auto and manual backup flush. The RO system automated flushing at each start-up and shutdown. Featured with low water level auto start and High water level automatic stop. Pump protected without water.
- Protection in zero power, poor power, short circuit, leakage, larger electrical current.
- Two pumps are provided, one for backup (when another one is in fault)
Source water→ Pumping to tank→ Feed water pump → filter of multimedia system (sands filter) → Carbon filter → Micro filter→ RO (Reverse Osmosis) system→ per meat tank→ UV vessel (Note: green color for clients are prepared.)
- High efficiency
- Easy installation
- Customized specifications
- Easy installation
- Handles high pressure
- Very long lasting
- High durability